Monday 6 December 2010

Apartments in America



Hello! Please watch this. Your teacher will quiz you later. There is a LOT of vocabulary. And please don't mind the mess!! The things on the ground are moisture-eating balls and on the wall I have a sticker for Christmas tree lights. Yes, and my bed wasn't made...what do you want from me!? ;P

Anyway, this video is mainly for my students explaining the difference between the way things work in Korea and America. I should probably make another one in English for the Americans. You are probably going to watch this and think, "Oh my GOD, they don't have light switches there!!??" This is not the case, the light switches actually move to the SIDE instead of up and down, and ours are much prettier, hehe...so a lot of it is explaining the difference in the way things work.

Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

...

APRENDE INGLES: email bartosh811@aol.com for more information :)
LEARN ENGLISH HERE!